Successful email marketing
Since email marketing helps businesses to maintain their reputation and relation with customers. Email marketing is a pioneer in business industry and as a communication channel to build your reputation in market. Email marketing service has been one of the most reliable and trustable source to develop their business. Customers are more likely to see in a written format as compare to oral. Moreover email marketing services are spread widely.
How to create campaign
There are many factor are available when starting email marketing campaign such as:
- What platform will user prefer to view email (Gmail, Outlook or their mobile devices).
- Which day should you send your email to get highest click.
- What is desired action you want t to take reading mail.
- Are you sending right message to right person or not.
- Powerful Subject line.
- Strong call to action
Nevertheless, when done correctly, then it will be a great tool for connecting with your audience. But you have to more focus on its layout and writing work including Overuse of image can decrease the effectiveness of email campaign since it may be difficult to download and view on mobile devices. Additionally, avoid use of different color and font in email. They will show overcrowded and flashy. Aim of campaign is that complete the desire action if design is very flashy and crowded then you may miss call to action entirely.
At fixed Time and day you have to send email every customer. Content should be more impressive. It won’t matter what the email look like. To maintain your client interest, it is necessary to send email on a regular basis or you can set schedule for every email and can send according to this.
Advantages of Email Marketing
Email marketing is most beneficial for companies brand awareness. There are other online marketing option including PPC campaign, and social media. Most of the companies using e-marketing for better grab attention of their customer, showing their branding and convey their message. It is also a tool that can help drive client between various social platform according to recent survey social media plays an important role in achieving higher click through rate for marketing campaign. Twitter is showing largest impact on increasing your marketing. These tools help a lot to drive traffic to your website.
Here’s mentioned some points
- Delivery rate: percentage of mail which delivered to recipient’s inbox.95% or higher is considered successful delivery rate. If you are going according to this deliver rate you can grow off.
- Bounce rate: total number of email sent but not delivered. Bounce rate should be less for success of e- mail marketing.
- Click through rate (CTR) : proportion of audience who clicked on the link which is mentioned in e-mail message. To determine realistic CTR for your future blast. You should use previous CTR benchmark to compare future CTR trend.
Thus email marketing is a tremendous marketing tool for communicate with your client. Creation of successful campaign requires massive things like content, design, type of receiver, eye catching sub line and goal. Moreover return for investment in building an email marketing strategy can receive great insight when they get their best customer.